Thursday, September 28, 2006

Q+A

Q: Who are you?
A: I am the Pirate. This is my blog, mostly about the dorkier aspects of baseball: win shares, VORP, WARP, EqA and all that good shit. I’m a Mets fan, but I won’t just write about my favorite team. I may also talk about the latest baseball literature. My buddy Hot Johnny can get pretty much every baseball book that comes out, through work, for free; and he passes them all off to me.

Q: Why do they call you the Pirate? That’s totally gay.
A: I used to look like a pirate, yar. I am not gay. A long time ago I used to have long hair and a penchant for wearing bandanas and a big silver hoop earring, and my friends started referring to me as the Pirate. It was the nineties, what do you want? My love of butt piracy is just a coincidence.

Q: I have run out of pertinent questions. Why are you so fat, dutchie?
A: I love me some pork chops. And bacon!

1 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger Knitty Yas said...

"Hey look its steve the pirate!" ~Dodgeball

 

Post a Comment

<< Home