Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bill Posters Will Be Prosecuted*

Boy, I haven't posted anything here for like two weeks. I suck. Of course, I've been so busy with this that I haven't had time to do the high-quality sabermetric research that all four of my readers have come to expect.

Briefly, though: Howard doesn't deserve the MVP, and Pujols is kind of a whiny little bitch. Jesus, Albert, you just won the World Series with a .500 team, lighten up. And frankly, the Phillies won more games than you did -- in the NL East the Cards don't make the playoffs, either. Of course, maybe Pujols is admitting that Beltran is the real MVP. But more on that later.

Right now, I gotta go drink beer and talk about Mustaches. Rock, rock on!

* No, Bill Posters is innocent.

ps - so is Harry Roberts. He done us all a favor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home